ODSP Service Provider
Ontario Disability Support Program - Employment Supports
Let our experienced staff assist you in finding employment! Our staff will be happy to help you with your employment supports application, the application process and all of your pre-employment needs.
ODSP Employment Supports is a program that helps connect persons with disabilities to sustainable employment by providing the supports a person needs to get and keep a job. ODSP recognizes that many people with disabilities can and want to work.
To be eligible for this program, you must:
be 16 years of age or older
be a resident of Ontario
- have a disability that is expected to last one (1) year or more
you do NOT have to be in receipt of ODSP Income Supports to qualify for this program
Through this program, you may also be eligible for:
- a Work- Related Benefit to assist with costs such as transportation to work or work clothing
- the Employment Transition Benefit
- help with Child Care Costs
- Disability-Related Work Expenses
- Employment and Training Start Up Benefit
Supports available to you through this program:
- pre-employment services such as: resume, cover letter, interview skills
- job search
- job application assistance
- adaptive software and mobility devices
- transportation assistance
- special clothing
- other items you may need for work
Contact Us Today!