WorkES Service Provider
Come in Today: Start Today!
We are a Service Provider of Employment Supports funded by the Ontario Disability Suports Program. When you select us as your service provider you recieve experienced staff that will assist you in finding employment. We are happy to help you with all aspects of this, including the applicaiton process and all pre-employment needs. This program helps connect you to sustainable employment by providing the supports you need to attain and retain a meaningful job. By qualifying for this program, you may also be eligible for other programs we offer at the same time that will help further your employment goals.
NOTE: You do NOT have to be eligible for or in receipt of ODSP Income Supports to qualify for this program
- You are 16 years of age or older
- You are a resident of Ontario
- You have a disability
- You must qualify for Employment Supports through the Ontario Disability Supports Program (we will assist with this)
Benefits For Participants:
Supports available to you through this program:
- pre-employment services such as: resume and cover letter assistance
- job search and application assistance
- interview skills development
- staying employed and retaining success assistance
You may also quality for:
- Financial assistance for transportation, work clothing and other employment related costs
- Financial assistance with child care costs
- Financial assistance for disability-related work expenses
- Financial assistance with employment and/or training start up
Contact Us Today!